|Home||» Products||» Arm Processors||» Sitara™ Processors|
Go beyond the core with Sitara Processors.
- AM335x: Industry-leading DMIPS/Dollar
- AM437x: Cortex-A9 & real-time I/O
- AM5K2E: Highest performance Cortex-A15
Select the right Sitara Processor
Tools & Software
- Move quickly from prototype to production.
- Linux Software Development Kit (SDK)
- BeagleBone Black
- Design Tools
- Industrial SDK
- Sitara Processors Forum
See more tools & software
- Reference Designs
- Ideal solutions for a variety of applications with TI reference designs.
- EtherCAT Communications
- PRU Real-Time I/O
- Dual camera with AM437x
- Single Chip Drive for Motor Control
See more TI Designs
- Sitara ARM Processors
TI’s Sitara processors offer optimized solutions that go beyond the core, delivering a broad portfolio processors using the ARM® A-series of cores, including the Cortex®-A9 and Cortex-A8. Highly integrated with a robust set peripherals including graphics, connectivity and industrial protocol support, Sitara processors help innovators create a variety feature-rich, low-power applications. In addition to an extensive selection of silicon, developers have access to a robust software platform for both high-level and real-time operating systems, including support for mainline Linux.